- Objective: To reduce the number of school dropouts who fail to pass examinations, and to reintroduce those students who have dropped out back to schools
- One of the first projects initiated by SPOWAC post-inception
- First generation learners are the ones who attend such classes
- Flexible instructional pace, flexible class participation, and improving levels of self-confidence are some of the features of this program
Across our catchment areas in NCT of Delhi, and village Rajolaka of Palwal, 722 students have been counseled through remedial education initiative.
- Objective: To obtain proficiency in Spoken English so as to build conversational skills
- Training is imparted with the help of a computer – audio-visual aids
- One-Year course
So far, 480 people have enrolled in and successfully completed this course.
Objective: To provide people above the age of 14 who have not received any formal education, the chance to go through training which will be relevant to their careers.
So far, 361 people have benefited from the training provided under this initiative.
- Objective: To educate, impart skills and provide job opportunities to the people in the age group of 18-35
- Times of India is the partner for this initiative
So far, 434 people have benefited from this program.
- Objective: To get non-schoolgoer children in the age group of 7-14 years back into formal school
- Joint project with Rotary Club of South Delhi East
So far, 55 kids have benefited from this initiative.